If you’ve created your material, how can you be certain it’s completely open? Look through our checklist of the necessary requirements for openness.
- The material is published on the Internet with a CC-BY or CC-BY-SA license (or possibly CC0).
- The material contains information about all the sources used during its creation.
- I checked the licenses of all the materials used (photographs, films, quotes, etc.) – this means that they are all under an appropriate license.
- The material is also available in an editable form (ex. for PDFs, an editable .odt file is also available).
- The material has been published on a website or blog, where it can be downloaded.
- The material fulfills the requirements of openness (check here).